Policies and Procedures
Simple Life Organizing has a few policies we have put together to make our time together fun and to help our business run as smooth as possible:
- We will arrive at your home on time and expect you to be there when we show up. There will be a $50 charge if you are not there when we arrive.
- We do not smoke and would appreciate if you would refrain from smoking during our time together.
- We enforce a full 24 hour cancellation policy, unless you have an unforeseen circumstance or illness. We will arrange our time accordingly to be there for you 100% and expect the same of you. If you do not cancel before the 24 hours, you will be held responsible for paying 50% of the hours we agreed on.
- We have a $30 dollar return check policy, plus any fees that Simple Life Organizing has incurred due to the returned check.
- Payment is due at the end of each session, while packages are purchased in advance. Payment for packages is due in advance or at the end of the first organizing session associated with the package.
- We do take before and after pictures throughout the organizing process. We like to do this so you can see the progress we are making and see the final transformation. Also, with your permission, we will post the before and after pictures on our website to help future clients see the potential in their own homes.
- Simple Life Organizing follows the NAPO Code of Ethics. Any work we do together is kept in complete confidence; only with your signed permission will we post any before and after pictures on our website.
All in all, we want to make sure your experience with us is effective and exactly what you hoped for. We will guide you through the organizing process and teach you how to get organized and stay organized. However, the long-term success of this process is completely up to you and is completed at your pace. Most importantly, we want you to realize that getting organized can be a lot of fun and is a very rewarding experience.
We thank you for your compliance with Simple Life Organizing’s policies and procedures.